Balsillie School of International Affairs
67 Erb Street West
The School is in the CIGI Campus building at the corner of Erb and Caroline Streets in Uptown Waterloo.
By public transportation
We are located on the #5 Grand River Transit bus route and a short walk from route #200 which runs along King Street between the main bus terminals. For more bus routes, please visit the GRT site.
If you are driving
Find directions to the CIGI Campus CLICK HERE.
Daytime Thursday, March 2 & Friday, March 3:
Nearby parking options include:
· Two hour free parking is available on Father David Bauer Drive and in the Uptown Waterloo parking lot.
Pay and display parking options include:
· Delta hotel, 110 Erb Street West - $2/half hour or $10/day
· Dupont lot, by the Waterloo Library and King Street garage, across from Waterloo Public Square: http://www.waterloo.ca/en/government/uptown.asp
Thursday, March 2 (Keynote Lecture) after 6 pm & Saturday, March 4 (Graduate Conference) after 10 am:
Free parking is available in the rear of the building, off Father David Bauer Drive.
· The entrance to the building is located off Erb Street West, and is connected to the parking lot via a walkway on the east side of the building.
· Parking is at the back of the building and the entrance is at the front.